What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at our five locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and/or Declining Balance Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your ID card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, Bishop’s Bistro.
Declining Balance DollarsDeclining Balance Dollars may be used at any of the dining locations on campus. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
To-go MealsSimply request a to-go box when you swipe in at any of our dining halls – learn more by contacting Dining Services.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Ready to purchase? Explore our meal plan options.
Managing Your Plan
There are two ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Declining Balance:
- On CampusDish in My Account
- Visit the meal plan office on the second floor of Anderson, Monday – Friday 9 am – 4 pm
Declining Balance running low? No problem! Add more Declining Balance now.